From: Victor and TJ Friedmann on
I have an autostarting ppt presentation with pptviewer on CD. I copied all
the files including the autorun.inf which has in it:

[autorun]
open=PPTVIEW.EXE /L "playlist.txt"

And, although the CD autoplays just fine on my WinXP machines, the memory
stick will not autoplay on WinXP but does autoplay on Vista.

How can I modify the autorun.inf file to run from my memory stick?

Thanks,

Vic

From: Michael Koerner on
Have a look here http://www.samlogic.net/articles/autorun-usb-flash-drive.htm and see if that does not help

--
Michael Koerner
MS MVP - PowerPoint

From: verizon news groups on
Michael,

Thank you so much for this goldmine of information. I will try it later today and keep you posted.

Vic

From: verizon news groups on
Success!!!. Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge with us.

From: Michael Koerner on
Thanks for getting back to u with your success.

--
Michael Koerner
MS MVP - PowerPoint