From: guloga on
I have discovered that this a a licensing problem. The strange is that until
now, there has been no message at EventLog. I have activated the licenses
and now everything is working fine again.

Million thanks to all for your help.

Guloga

From: Vera Noest [MVP] on
I'm glad that your problem is solved, but it is a bit scary that
the EventLog didn't record any warnings.
Thanks for reporting back here!

--
Vera Noest
http://hem.fyristorg.com/vera/IT

"guloga" <guloga(a)terra.es> wrote on 17 maj 2005 in