From: mfc on
Hi,

how is it possible to delete all dialog boxes and the mainframe-menu
from the startup application project, if there are satellite dlls
including these information?

At startup of the project the specific dialog frame / and mainmenu
will be loaded from one of the satellite dlls... if I delete the
dialog box from the startup app, but I got linker errors (for all ids
from the dialogbox and the items in the dialogbox); even if I use
project dependencies (main app project > dependencies: satellite dlls)

Which additional steps do I have to do to achieve this?

best regards
Hans
From: David Ching on
"mfc" <mfcprog(a)googlemail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> how is it possible to delete all dialog boxes and the mainframe-menu
> from the startup application project, if there are satellite dlls
> including these information?
>
> At startup of the project the specific dialog frame / and mainmenu
> will be loaded from one of the satellite dlls... if I delete the
> dialog box from the startup app, but I got linker errors (for all ids
> from the dialogbox and the items in the dialogbox); even if I use
> project dependencies (main app project > dependencies: satellite dlls)

Do you really want to delete all that? If so, delete it from satellite
dll's also. Keep satellite dll's having exact same resources as main app
(but defined for each language, of course).

-- David