From: NAS on
My pst folder does not indicate that I have new emails. For example, in my
regular inbox a small number appears next to the folder. How do I set this up
for my pst folder?
--
NO, I DO NOT WANT YOU TO BUILD A DATABASE FOR ME FOR A "REASONABLE FEE".
From: DL on
The pst, is your personal folder set, and the Inbox & other default folders
are within that pst

From: Kathleen Orland on
Are you connecting to an Exchange server?

From: VanguardLH on
NAS wrote:

> My pst folder ...

No such animal. There is a .pst *file* that is your message store.