From: Vinay Kannan on
Hello Guys,

I am working on a project, which requires a PDF file to be read page wise
into the DB, once it has been uploaded, the contents from the PDF would then
appear on a Flash screen.

I need help reading the contents of the PDF file into DB retaining the page
numbers, does anyone have an idea how this can be accomplished, i hope
someone here has done this before :)

Thanks,
Vinay
From: Chris on
Vinay Kannan wrote:
> Hello Guys,
>
> I am working on a project, which requires a PDF file to be read page wise
> into the DB, once it has been uploaded, the contents from the PDF would then
> appear on a Flash screen.
>
> I need help reading the contents of the PDF file into DB retaining the page
> numbers, does anyone have an idea how this can be accomplished, i hope
> someone here has done this before :)

http://www.php.net/manual/en/book.pdf.php

If there are no functions for reading a pdf, there are some links at the
bottom of that page that might help.

--
Postgresql & php tutorials
http://www.designmagick.com/