From: violetflowers on
I've set up a really simple database with names and addresses in it. I want to
pull out records based on the State. When I set up my recordset, in the
"Columns:" field, it says "No columns found." What did I do wrong in setting up
my database. When I go look at my database, I can see all the fields. Thanks in
advance.

From: violetflowers on
This must be a hard question because no one is attempting it. Maybe it's unclear. What information do you need?
From: Joris van Lier on
"violetflowers" <webforumsuser(a)macromedia.com> wrote in message
> I've set up a really simple database with names and addresses in it. I
> want to
> pull out records based on the State. When I set up my recordset, in the
> "Columns:" field, it says "No columns found." What did I do wrong in
> setting up
> my database. When I go look at my database, I can see all the fields.
> Thanks in
> advance.

It's hard to give any meaningful answer with so little information,
please tell us the following:

What version of Dreamweaver you are using
The name and version of the OS Dreamweaver is running on.
The Server model you are using. (or should I just answer in ASP for a PHP
question?)
How did you configure the testing server?
How did you configure your database connection?

Joris

From: violetflowers on
DW MX 2004 v. 7.0.1
Windows XP v. 5.1 sp2
PHP

Actually, I think I must have done something wrong when I created the
database. I entered a new test table and it worked ok. I'm going to try to
delete the real table and create it again.

From: Joris van Lier on
> DW MX 2004 v. 7.0.1
> Windows XP v. 5.1 sp2
> PHP
>
> Actually, I think I must have done something wrong when I created the
> database. I entered a new test table and it worked ok. I'm going to try to
> delete the real table and create it again.

Okay, good luck, and if you run into problems, don't hesitate to post
another question...

Joris