From: ariwebmaker on
I get the following error running Dreamweaver CS3 on a HP Pavillion dv9000
running Vista.

While executing onClick in clean Up Word HTML.htm the following JavaScript
errors occured:
At line 2018 of file c:\Program files\...\Commands\Clean Up Word HTML.js": The
object is not currently contained in a document.

From: Murray *ACE* on
Troubleshooting JavaScript errors in Dreamweaver
http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/knowledgebase/index.cfm?id=tn_19105#dat

--
Murray --- ICQ 71997575
Adobe Community Expert