From: Jackie on
I have my own inbox in outlook, but also am a delegate for another email
inbox for my department. I need to find a way to redirect emails that go to
the second inbox to go automatically to the first while out of the office.
That way i can get them on my blackberry when I'm out (The phone can only
show the one inbox).

I've tried using different rules to get messages to transfer from one email
to another, or from the second inbox to a specific folder, etc. But I can't
seem to get anything to redirect. Is this even possible?