From: Stephaan on
Hi,
I have had a diskcrash on my PB easynote a8400 laptop and I need to install
a new harddisk. No problem but I don't have the original win xp cd's any more
(home edition). I do have the original licence key. Checked the packard bell
forum but it's been unavailable for weeks now. Anyone any idea how I can get
a copy of win xp to get it installed on my laptop?
--
Stephaan
From: Adnan on
On Mar 10, 2:18 am, Stephaan <Steph...(a)discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:
> Hi,
> I have had a diskcrash on my PB easynote a8400 laptop and I need to install
> a new harddisk. No problem but I don't have the original win xp cd's any more
> (home edition). I do have the original licence key. Checked the packard bell
> forum but it's been unavailable for weeks now. Anyone any idea how I can get
> a copy of win xp to get it installed on my laptop?
> --
> Stephaan

Hi, Use the following CD Key with your XP CD. Your XP will be
installed correctly.

QW4HD-DQCRG-HM64M-6GJRK-8K83T
From: Stephaan on
thanks for the key but it actually is the other way round. I need the
software. I thought there was a way of getting a new copy of win xp software
from the MSwebsite if you still had your original licence key but maybe I'm
mistaken.
--
Stephaan

From: LD55ZRA on
You can download from the crack sites with CD key and you don't even have to
activate your product. I suggest search on Google.

hth

"Stephaan" <Stephaan(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I have had a diskcrash on my PB easynote a8400 laptop and I need to
> install
> a new harddisk. No problem but I don't have the original win xp cd's any
> more
> (home edition). I do have the original licence key. Checked the packard
> bell
> forum but it's been unavailable for weeks now. Anyone any idea how I can
> get
> a copy of win xp to get it installed on my laptop?
> --
> Stephaan

Pages: 1
Prev: Offline Files Issues