Prev: audio play
Next: MS COFEE
From: Chris Q. on
I installed xp pro from my dell cd's and for some reason my drive is e:
\ and not c:\ and a few of my programs are having issues accepting
that my drive is not c:\...

-Chris
From: Ferdinand Walker on
Am 07.02.2010 01:21, schrieb Chris Q.:
> I installed xp pro from my dell cd's and for some reason my drive is e:
> \ and not c:\ and a few of my programs are having issues accepting
> that my drive is not c:\...
>

> -Chris

So what are your first partitions or drives?
From: relic on

"Chris Q." <chris1831(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> I installed xp pro from my dell cd's and for some reason my drive is e:
> \ and not c:\ and a few of my programs are having issues accepting
> that my drive is not c:\...

Can't be done. Start over with all but the drive you want it on disabled
(BIOS or unplugged) so it will be "C:" The Boot drive (C:) and the O.S.
drive (E: in your case) can never be changed.

(You may get someone posting a Microsoft article on changing a drive letter
BACK to C: because it changed. That is not your situation.)

Pages: 1
Prev: audio play
Next: MS COFEE