From: chance on
Hello,

One Look dictionary site includes AHD, and I used to be able to play
the audio marked as a speaker icon before a word by clicking on it.
But, it is no longer so. How do you reactivate the audio function?
All the other dictionaries including MWD function well in that regard.

CK

TIA

From: BrianAlex on
On Jan 31, 8:50 pm, "chance" <cinci...(a)yahoo.co.kr> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> One Look dictionary site includes AHD, and I used to be able to play
> the audio marked as a speaker icon before a word by clicking on it.
> But, it is no longer so. How do you reactivate the audio function?
> All the other dictionaries including MWD function well in that regard.
>
> CK
>
> TIA

I just tried it and it didn't work for me either.
From: chance on

"BrianAlex" <Brianorion5(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message news:fe29be1d-621d-408a-9734-e7fc39a174bb(a)s36g2000prf.googlegroups.com...
On Jan 31, 8:50 pm, "chance" <cinci...(a)yahoo.co.kr> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> One Look dictionary site includes AHD, and I used to be able to play
> the audio marked as a speaker icon before a word by clicking on it.
> But, it is no longer so. How do you reactivate the audio function?
> All the other dictionaries including MWD function well in that regard.
>
> CK
>
> TIA

I just tried it and it didn't work for me either.

Thanks.

Anyone there explaining what went wrong and how to fix it?
From: BrianAlex on
On Feb 5, 12:16 am, "chance" <cinci...(a)yahoo.co.kr> wrote:
> "BrianAlex" <Brianori...(a)hotmail.com> wrote in messagenews:fe29be1d-621d-408a-9734-e7fc39a174bb(a)s36g2000prf.googlegroups.com...
>
> On Jan 31, 8:50 pm, "chance" <cinci...(a)yahoo.co.kr> wrote:
>
> > Hello,
>
> > One Look dictionary site includes AHD, and I used to be able to play
> > the audio marked as a speaker icon before a word by clicking on it.
> > But, it is no longer so. How do you reactivate the audio function?
> > All the other dictionaries including MWD function well in that regard.
>
> > CK
>
> > TIA
>
>   I just tried it and it didn't work for me either.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Anyone there explaining what went wrong and how to fix it?

I think what this means is that it is a problem with the
site,since we both no longer get it to work. Maybe you should leave
feedback or contact them.