From: Arje van den Cholerabacterie on
Some two-party worm-sperm named Evan Platt wrote in

> On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 23:08:42 -0700, richard <member(a)newsguy.com> wrote:

> Make a call. They don't give you your money back? Call your credit card
> company. The merchant has really no time to respond. Last I remember,
> the merchant is given like 5 days to respond. As long as your dispute is
> coherent, you will win 95% of the time.

One day you call him the biggest fuckwit under the sun, and the next you
offer him financial advice.

You didn't post the above for his benefit, you posted it for your own.

So, tell me, Pratt, how does it feel to be a total fuckwit on one hand
and a complete fuckwit on the other?

--
A test sig

Pages: 1