From: johnlute on
Hi, Arvin.

Thanks for the response. I should've posted using 2003 initially -
sorry about that. I thought I resolved this so many times only to find
that I overlooked something. After MUCH tinkering I re-posted the
problem with what I thought was more clarity but it's just not working
out:
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.access.formscoding/browse_thread/thread/d0aa7031098338ea#

I'm planning a response to Rob however I'm unable to do any design
work today. More late nights ahead...