From: Dustin Cook on
JD <JD(a)example.invalid> wrote in news:D-6dnc_vMZH9BsDWnZ2dnUVZ_t-
dnZ2d(a)posted.grandecom:

> Ron wrote:
>> On Jan 24, 12:55 pm, "The Real Truth MVP"<t...(a)void.com> wrote:
>>
>> <snip>
>>
>> Who is that blond female on your site that your are using for a
>> profile pic?
>
> Didn't you know? He's a female model. The shot on his web page came from
> here: http://www.frontpageagency.co.uk/ Scroll down to Hello there,
>
> Oh but wait, he's also a female model who posted this link:
> http://www.shorthaircutstrends.com/tag/blonde-hairstyles/
> Scroll way down the page to FEB 15, Chic Blonde Hairstyle.
>
> Amazing what difference a little makeup makes! It's like he's two
> different women.

He's actually an overweight tall black fellow. I've got verified id pics of
his entire family.. If I was anywhere near the sick prick he is, I could
have alot of fun too with photoshop.

--
"Is there anything in Guul Draz that doesn't suck the life out of you?"
- Tarsa, Sea Gate sell-sword.

From: Leonard Agoado on

"Dustin Cook" <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> "The Real Truth MVP" <trt(a)void.com> wrote in

> Nice house btw.

> ...realize how easy it is for me or anyone else to come look you
> up in person and hold you responsible.

Dustin,

No point going to his Rosamond house. He's been posting from, or
through, an elderly relative's account up the road in Tehachapi.

Regards,

Len Agoado
agoado(a)msn.com

From: Smurf on
The Real Truth MVP wrote:
> Please post the email where MS told you I did not have permission to
> use any of their files. Surely you have some type of proof because
> you stated that several times with authority! If I was such a thief I
> could have very easily deleted that line out of my restore vbs file.
> Now just because I know what a dumb stupid troll you are I will
> explain why I renamed the MSRT to SCAN because I know you are dying
> to know. Even in your low job as a researcher for MBAM you should
> know that various malware target MS removal tool by name and will not
> allow it to run, renaming it fixes that issue. You should know that
> because they also target MBAM and the answer MBAM give is to rename
> its executable.
> I told you before when you stop flagging my Remove-it software I will
> stop totally killing yours. you are also wrong about about tskill.
> MBAM must be getting nervous now about how popular and how well my
> software works so they send you in here for damage control. Nice try.

As someone who doesnt want to get into a pissing fight with you boys, MBAM
is one of the best tools out there for sorting out malware, and while no
single tool gets everything, MB does a pretty good job. For you to add
entries to users of your software which in essence block their site and mess
up their updates is an outrageous abuse and must rank your software amongst
the fake software out there

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: Fast browser search