From: Leythos on
In article <4b5c89af$0$2630$88263eea(a)blocknews.net>, trt(a)void.com
says...
> Please post the email where MS told you I did not have permission to use any
> of their files. Surely you have some type of proof because you stated that
> several times with authority! If I was such a thief I could have very easily
> deleted that line out of my restore vbs file.

Where do you show proof that you have permission to redistribute the
copyrighted works of anyone?

Trust yourself.
From: David Kaye on
"Max Wachtel" <maxpro4u(a)hotmail.com> wrote:

>My wife got her system taken over by av2010, mbam was the only tool that
>got rid of it.

As somebody who does this for a living, I will agree that MBAM is very
successful at getting rid of AV2010 and its variants. Sometimes you have to
sweep twice, but it does work when most other products fail.

From: Ron on
On Jan 24, 12:55 pm, "The Real Truth MVP" <t...(a)void.com> wrote:

<snip>

Who is that blond female on your site that your are using for a
profile pic?
From: TacAN on
On 25/01/2010 5:33 PM, Ron wrote:
> On Jan 24, 12:55 pm, "The Real Truth MVP"<t...(a)void.com> wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
> Who is that blond female on your site that your are using for a
> profile pic?

Its pcbutts in drag.
From: JD on
Ron wrote:
> On Jan 24, 12:55 pm, "The Real Truth MVP"<t...(a)void.com> wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
> Who is that blond female on your site that your are using for a
> profile pic?

Didn't you know? He's a female model. The shot on his web page came from
here: http://www.frontpageagency.co.uk/ Scroll down to Hello there,

Oh but wait, he's also a female model who posted this link:
http://www.shorthaircutstrends.com/tag/blonde-hairstyles/
Scroll way down the page to FEB 15, Chic Blonde Hairstyle.

Amazing what difference a little makeup makes! It's like he's two
different women.

--
JD..
 |  Next  |  Last