From: dikgee on
problem trying to remove a folder from being shared. when I open properties/
share the boxes to select/unselect sharing on this folder are greed out. I
can access the folder and view its contents. not sure why selections are
greyed out. any ideas????
From: Anteaus on
Probably because you are logged-on as a limited user account.

Try:
runas /user:Admininstrator cmd.exe

Net share {sharename} /delete

From: dikgee on
thank you, it workede

From: Roger Harrison on

"Anteaus" <Anteaus(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Probably because you are logged-on as a limited user account.
>
> Try:
> runas /user:Admininstrator cmd.exe
>
> Net share {sharename} /delete
>
> "dikgee" wrote:
>
>> problem trying to remove a folder from being shared. when I open
>> properties/
>> share the boxes to select/unselect sharing on this folder are greed out.
>> can access the folder and view its contents. not sure why selections are
>> greyed out. any ideas????

You posted a few commands(runas /user:Admininstrator cmd.exe

Net share {sharename} /delete)

My question is a: where is a list for these commands and b:what does each
command do?? thanks

From: "FromTheRafters" erratic on
At the command prompt, type "net help" without the quotes. Also at the
command prompt, type "runas /?" without the quotes.