From: Marco on
I can't seem to get rid of tiled mode in outlook 2003 when creating a
background
stationery. I'm trying to create a good looking email that is not too large
a file in outlook.
From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
you need to put the image in a table to keep it from tiling.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

How many email accounts are in your main Outlook profile?

"Marco" <Marco(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I can't seem to get rid of tiled mode in outlook 2003 when creating a
> background
> stationery. I'm trying to create a good looking email that is not too
> large
> a file in outlook.

Pages: 1
Prev: Remote Access