From: Vincenzo Di Russo [MVP] on
Flipper wrote:

> Okay I hve now tried that as well and the dlls register fine but the
> problem still exists.
>
> The OS is XP pro SP3
>
> Any more ideas before I have to do a rebuild?
>
> Thanks
>
> Mark

"Set Program Access and Computer Defaults" -> Configure IE to be your
default browser here.
http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/windows/en-us/search.aspx?=&qu=Set+Program+Access+and+Defaults

Try disabling the third-party tool bands and Browser Helper Objects and
test.
See:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/298931/en-us
"How to disable third-party tool bands and Browser Helper Objects"

See: http://inetexplorer.mvps.org/answers/36.html
"General advice - unable to print at all, and varied printing problems".

And finally... you must use IE7 instead of IE6, for security reasons.

--
Vincenzo Di Russo