From: Robert Tiismus on
On 29.05.2010 07:56, Jacob Wall wrote:
> Can the user specify degree to rotate?
>
> Sorry, don't have a 48 to test. Interesting problem however and
> definitely interest me.
>
> --
>>
>> I would like to take an opportunity to promote my effort from 12 years
>> back: GrobFlip . I noticed that on HpCalc site there are no information
>> about performance: the program will rotate the 131x64 standard GROB 90
>> degrees on HP48G in about 0.2 seconds. It includes the assembly source.

Sorry to inform, but no! Actually, the program does not rotate the GROB
at all, it consists of two utilities. One mirrors the GROB vertically
and the other over the top left - bottom right 45degree axis. The
rotations in multiplies of 90degrees are achieved by applying the
operations in correct sequence. Operation is not commutative - one can
try this by flipping any book at hand over the described axes.

Best wishes,
Robert Tiismus
From: Virgil on
In article <htq55q$tki$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>,
Robert Tiismus <Robert.Tiismus(a)mail.ee> wrote:

> On 24.05.2010 15:22, vanti(a)furb.br wrote:
> > On 22 maio, 21:19, John H Meyers<jhmey...(a)nomail.invalid> wrote:
> >> http://www.hpcalc.org/search.php?query=rotate+grob
> >>
> >> .
> >
> > Thanks John for your answer.
> > Marcelo
>
> I would like to take an opportunity to promote my effort from 12 years
> back: GrobFlip . I noticed that on HpCalc site there are no information
> about performance: the program will rotate the 131x64 standard GROB 90
> degrees on HP48G in about 0.2 seconds. It includes the assembly source.
>
> Best wishes,
> Robert Tiismus

Is there a version for the HP50 series?

And if so where would one find it?
From: Robert Tiismus on
On 29.05.2010 10:09, Virgil wrote:
> In article<htq55q$tki$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>,
> Robert Tiismus<Robert.Tiismus(a)mail.ee> wrote:
>
>> I would like to take an opportunity to promote my effort from 12 years
>> back: GrobFlip . I noticed that on HpCalc site there are no information
>> about performance: the program will rotate the 131x64 standard GROB 90
>> degrees on HP48G in about 0.2 seconds. It includes the assembly source.
>>
>> Best wishes,
>> Robert Tiismus
>
> Is there a version for the HP50 series?
>
> And if so where would one find it?
No version for Hp50, but as far as I remember, the program is written in
HP syntax Saturn assembly with fairly standard system subroutines for
stack access. It should not need modifications to run on HP50G, only
recompilation.

Hope this helps.
Robert Tiismus
First  |  Prev  |