From: Krista H on
I have a unbound form with 6 tabs which contains product data. While setting
up the form I used a sample product query for the row source in the property
sheet, it helped me test the form was working correctly before setting up the
sql code in the form open subroutine.

One of my Access 2003 user has noted that after the product data form was
opened agained after closing the sample product information is showing in the
fields instead of the product selected from the product search form. It
happens frequently.

I am wondering if there is something I am not doing when the product form is
closed that is causing it to read the property sheet info instead of the form
open code the next time. When the user clicks the close button I have a
subroutine to close the form.
DoCmd.close acForm, "Frm_UpdateProduct"

I cannot reproduce the problem on my system which is access 2007, so I am
also wondering if there is a known bug in 2003 that is well known about this
but I cannot find anything about it.