From: Massimo Fusetto on
hi all,

i have a problem on an asp page , running since 1 year ago, whe try to
create a file systemobject using
set oFSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")
the error returned is :

(0x8002801D)
Library not registered

IIS 5.1
XP PRO sp2

anyone have the same problem?

thanks

Max

From: Mike Brind on

Massimo Fusetto wrote:
> hi all,
>
> i have a problem on an asp page , running since 1 year ago, whe try to
> create a file systemobject using
> set oFSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")
> the error returned is :
>
> (0x8002801D)
> Library not registered
>
> IIS 5.1
> XP PRO sp2
>
> anyone have the same problem?

Not me, but then I have scrobj.dll installed, registered and in working
order. If you have always had this problem, scrobj.dll may not be
installed. You can google for a download. If the problem has only
just happened, your copy may have got corrupted. You will probably
need to download and register a new version.

--
Mike Brind

From: Anthony Jones on

"Mike Brind" <paxtonend(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Massimo Fusetto wrote:
> > hi all,
> >
> > i have a problem on an asp page , running since 1 year ago, whe try to
> > create a file systemobject using
> > set oFSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")
> > the error returned is :
> >
> > (0x8002801D)
> > Library not registered
> >
> > IIS 5.1
> > XP PRO sp2
> >
> > anyone have the same problem?
> >

> Not me, but then I have scrobj.dll installed, registered and in working
> order. If you have always had this problem, scrobj.dll may not be
> installed. You can google for a download. If the problem has only
> just happened, your copy may have got corrupted. You will probably
> need to download and register a new version.

scrobj.dll ? Did you mean scrrun.dll ?

From: Mike Brind on

Anthony Jones wrote:
> "Mike Brind" <paxtonend(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > Massimo Fusetto wrote:
> > > hi all,
> > >
> > > i have a problem on an asp page , running since 1 year ago, whe try to
> > > create a file systemobject using
> > > set oFSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")
> > > the error returned is :
> > >
> > > (0x8002801D)
> > > Library not registered
> > >
> > > IIS 5.1
> > > XP PRO sp2
> > >
> > > anyone have the same problem?
> > >

> > Not me, but then I have scrobj.dll installed, registered and in working
> > order. If you have always had this problem, scrobj.dll may not be
> > installed. You can google for a download. If the problem has only
> > just happened, your copy may have got corrupted. You will probably
> > need to download and register a new version.
> >

> scrobj.dll ? Did you mean scrrun.dll ?

Yes.

:-/

From: Massimo Fusetto on

"Mike Brind" <paxtonend(a)hotmail.com> ha scritto nel messaggio

> Anthony Jones wrote:
>> "Mike Brind" <paxtonend(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message

>> > Not me, but then I have scrobj.dll installed, registered and in working
>> > order. If you have always had this problem, scrobj.dll may not be
>> > installed. You can google for a download. If the problem has only
>> > just happened, your copy may have got corrupted. You will probably
>> > need to download and register a new version.
>> >

>> scrobj.dll ? Did you mean scrrun.dll ?
>>

> Yes.
>
> :-/

thank for you help but...
no happens downloading and installing dll
i've try to reinstall all downloading
WindowsXP-Windows2000-Script56-KB917344-x86-ita.exe
install ok but the error remain.

Max