From: agostino on
Hi,
the following command from a remote machine to a win2k3:

schtasks /Run /S 192.168.1.6 /U mysrv\myusr /P mypwd /TN mytask

If myusr is administrator, it works, if it is simple user, it doesn't. Is
there a less-privileged group my user shoud belong to for this command to
work?

tnx in advance
Agostino

From: AvWG on
Hij Agostino,

You can run the schedule with/under the localsystem account...

Greetings from Holland

Andr�

From: Dave Patrick on
Believe they must be at least backup operators group.

--

Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]