From: vinod on
What settings do I need to configure so that my email will download
automatically.
From: Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] on
Outlook version please? In later versions, it is under the Send/Receive
settings - check the option to "Send Immediately when connected,."
--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your Outlook version.

After furious head scratching, vinod asked:

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"vinod" <vinod(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> What settings do I need to configure so that my email will download
> automatically.

While in Outlook, press Alt+Ctrl+S. Check the box labeled "Schedule an
automatic send/receive every" and specify "10" in the "minutes" combo box.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" <what(a)ever> wrote in message

> Outlook version please? In later versions, it is under the Send/Receive
> settings - check the option to "Send Immediately when connected,."

I believe that setting controls outgoing messages, not when they're
downloaded.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]