From: tryeager on

In OL2003 and earlier, I used the signature function to insert short
boiler plate text, and I could choose from several graphic logos for the
top and several closing signatures for the bottom in any combination
right from the signature function. I found this much better and more
flexible than using stationary.

In OL2007, messages except only one signature. When you insert another
one, the existing one dissappears. Why, why, why did they change that
and is there any way to around it?

--
tryeager
http://forums.slipstick.com

From: Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] on
Does not happen in my Outlook 2007. Are you using Word as the message
editor? How are you attempting to change the signature?

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your Outlook version.

After furious head scratching, tryeager asked:

From: Gordon on

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" <what(a)ever> wrote in message
> Does not happen in my Outlook 2007. Are you using Word as the message
> editor? How are you attempting to change the signature?

Happens here on 2007. I didn't think that Outlook 2007 had any editor other
than a stub of Word...

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"tryeager" <tryeager.4as68y(a)invalid> wrote in message

> In OL2003 and earlier, I used the signature function to insert short
> boiler plate text, and I could choose from several graphic logos for the
> top and several closing signatures for the bottom in any combination
> right from the signature function. I found this much better and more
> flexible than using stationary.
>
> In OL2007, messages except only one signature. When you insert another
> one, the existing one dissappears. Why, why, why did they change that
> and is there any way to around it?

Open Help in Outlook and look for "Quick Parts".
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: Bob I on
Might I suggest you use the Quickparts/AutoText feature instead. That
would be inline with what you are actually doing and that is what it was
designed for.