From: tryeager on

Thanks to all regarding the Quick Parts which I hadn't discovered. That
solves the problem.

To continue my lesson, would someone tell me where the Quick Parts are
stored and what extension they use? Comparing Quick Parts to
Signatures, am I right that the only difference is the one signature per
message behavior I described and the optional automatic insertion for
signatures?

Milly, I've always just used the OL editor and was surprised to find
that you OL2007 has only the Word editor. I'm happy with it, though,
(so far) since it loads faster than in previous versions. I was just
selecting the sigs from Insert-Include-Signature drop down box. (I was
not using an automatic signature.)

I see on May 5, [Quick parts text overwritten when Signature is
applied] that Paul noticed that inserted Signatures replace Quick Parts
just as my observation that Sigs replace Sigs. It seems the smart thing
to do, is to just use Quick Parts only, since QPs will not replace
existing QPs.

Any further comments?

-tryeager

--