From: Prescott on
Can someone please tell me what this means?

I have read the info but, it is beyond me.

The assembly x86_Microsoft.MSXML2R_6bd6b9abf345378f_4.1.0.0_x-ww_29c3ad6a
has missing or invalid files; recovery of this assembly failed.

I have had security problems so I cannot afford to overlook
this alert.

HELP!!!!!!!!!

My updates are current ...My system is practically on lock down, minimal
services, I uninstalled NET and MEdia player, because of connection atempts,
now this, I hope means something else besides another attempt to breach my
systems security.
From: SueInCincy on
Prescott,

I don't have much to offer solution-wise, but I wonder if you have done
multiple hard drive reformats and still the security problem persists.. .

Early on in my four-month struggle for security that 4 out of 5 "highly
skilled technicians" tell me is all in my head, I got error messages like
these.