From: Sanford Aranoff on
In the morning the machine is very slow. Win XP Prof SP3.
E.g., Word takes over a minute to come up. Long time to make
various windows. Reboot and things are fine. During the
night, BitDefender does a virus check, Webroot Spysweeper
runs, and WSFTP runs automatically uploading files. In the
morning I check the reports from Bitdefender etc and close
them.

I checked EventViewer.

12:21 AM
The time service has not been able to synchronize the system
time for 49152 seconds because none of the time providers
has been able to provide a usable time stamp. The system
clock is unsynchronized.

Yesterday at 4:20 PM
Unable to start a DCOM Server:
{98D9A6F1-4696-4B5E-A2E8-36B3F9C1E12C}. The error:
"The system cannot find the file specified. "
Happened while starting this command:
"C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 8.0\Acrobat\AcrobatInfo.exe"
/PDFShell -Embedding

I renamed AcrobatInfo.exe to AcrobatInfo.ex1, as I do not
want to be bothered with this file.
From: Bob on
Me too. Coffee helps.