From: fjp on
hi, i need the last part, of your code, the theird part, exactly where
said that:
Unrotate and write the permuted index, which involves finding the
separator, putting the phrase back together, and writing it properly
formatted.

thank a lot,, if you can answer me as soon as possible
From: Keith Thompson on
fjp <chompajara(a)gmail.com> writes:
> hi, i need the last part, of your code, the theird part, exactly where
> said that:
> Unrotate and write the permuted index, which involves finding the
> separator, putting the phrase back together, and writing it properly
> formatted.
>
> thank a lot,, if you can answer me as soon as possible

Whom are you talking to?

Your article is not a followup to anything else, and there's no
direct way to tell what you're talking about. I suppose someone
could search the newsgroup for the quoted text, but frankly it's
not worth my time.

Ask again *as a followup to the previous article* and perhaps
someone can help.

--
Keith Thompson (The_Other_Keith) kst-u(a)mib.org <http://www.ghoti.net/~kst>
Nokia
From: Stuart Golodetz on
Keith Thompson wrote:
> fjp <chompajara(a)gmail.com> writes:
>> hi, i need the last part, of your code, the theird part, exactly where
>> said that:
>> Unrotate and write the permuted index, which involves finding the
>> separator, putting the phrase back together, and writing it properly
>> formatted.
>>
>> thank a lot,, if you can answer me as soon as possible
>
> Whom are you talking to?
>
> Your article is not a followup to anything else, and there's no
> direct way to tell what you're talking about. I suppose someone
> could search the newsgroup for the quoted text, but frankly it's
> not worth my time.
>
> Ask again *as a followup to the previous article* and perhaps
> someone can help.

For what it's worth, a quick search with Thunderbird for "fjp" yields
only one message (the one you replied to).

Stu
From: Keith Thompson on
Stuart Golodetz <sgolodetz(a)NdOiSaPlA.pMiPpLeExA.ScEom> writes:
> Keith Thompson wrote:
>> fjp <chompajara(a)gmail.com> writes:
>>> hi, i need the last part, of your code, the theird part, exactly where
>>> said that:
>>> Unrotate and write the permuted index, which involves finding the
>>> separator, putting the phrase back together, and writing it properly
>>> formatted.
>>>
>>> thank a lot,, if you can answer me as soon as possible
>>
>> Whom are you talking to?
>>
>> Your article is not a followup to anything else, and there's no
>> direct way to tell what you're talking about. I suppose someone
>> could search the newsgroup for the quoted text, but frankly it's
>> not worth my time.
>>
>> Ask again *as a followup to the previous article* and perhaps
>> someone can help.
>
> For what it's worth, a quick search with Thunderbird for "fjp" yields
> only one message (the one you replied to).

A Google Groups search for the phrase "Unrotate and write the permuted
index" yielded exactly one hit, fjp's article.

fjp needs to provide some context.

From: Geoff on
On Wed, 09 Jun 2010 08:53:09 -0700, Keith Thompson <kst-u(a)mib.org>
wrote:

>fjp needs to provide some context.

I suspect it was posted in error, looks more like a misdirected email.
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: Questions from a newbie
Next: C++ FAQ