From: Ray Fischer on
sobriquet <dohduhdah(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>On 17 mei, 05:06, rfisc...(a)sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>>[.. babbling ..]
>
>Time and again your fascist tendencies show through. You have no

And so the sociopath reverts to his screeching hate at anyone who
dares to criticize his selfish hypocrisy.

--
Ray Fischer
rfischer(a)sonic.net

From: George Kerby on

On 5/18/10 2:39 AM, in article 4bf2443f$0$1657$742ec2ed(a)news.sonic.net, "Ray
Fischer" <rfischer(a)sonic.net> wrote:

> sobriquet <dohduhdah(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>> On 17 mei, 05:06, rfisc...(a)sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>>> [.. babbling ..]
>>
>> Time and again your fascist tendencies show through. You have no
>
> And so the sociopath reverts to his screeching hate at anyone who
> dares to criticize his selfish hypocrisy.

I believe that it is hilarious that someone is calling a leftist like you a
fascist, especially since that is your mantra.

Jonah Goldberg hit you right between your eyes with his book, FishRot!

Funny!