From: Dudley Hanks on

"Bowser" <Canon(a)Nikon.Panny> wrote in message
> Be patient.....

No hurry ... Perfection takes time ... :)

Take Care,
Dudley

From: tony cooper on
On Mon, 17 May 2010 19:11:36 -0400, Bowser <Canon(a)Nikon.Panny> wrote:

>Be patient.....

I'm leaving tomorrow morning for a trip up north. Our plans are
flexible, so it may be ten days to two weeks. I hope you received my
three contributions, but I won't be around to know. I don't access
newsgroups with my laptop.

To those who will have favorable comments about my photos, thank you.

To those who will have unfavorable comments about my photos...well, I
didn't like yours either*.

The unfavorable comments will probably have to do with lighting and
background. I don't do posed photos. I do candid shots as I see 'em.
I don't carry reflectors, screens, an external flash, or a backdrop.
If there's a glare on the subject's nose or cheekbone, blame the
Florida sun because I'm shooting where the subjects are at the time
the subjects are there. Sometimes that's high noon.

*I probably did like yours, but I ain't gonna say so.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
From: Dudley Hanks on

"tony cooper" <tony_cooper213(a)earthlink.net> wrote in message
> On Mon, 17 May 2010 19:11:36 -0400, Bowser <Canon(a)Nikon.Panny> wrote:
>
>>Be patient.....
>
> I'm leaving tomorrow morning for a trip up north. Our plans are
> flexible, so it may be ten days to two weeks. I hope you received my
> three contributions, but I won't be around to know. I don't access
> newsgroups with my laptop.
>
> To those who will have favorable comments about my photos, thank you.
>
> To those who will have unfavorable comments about my photos...well, I
> didn't like yours either*.
>
> The unfavorable comments will probably have to do with lighting and
> background. I don't do posed photos. I do candid shots as I see 'em.
> I don't carry reflectors, screens, an external flash, or a backdrop.
> If there's a glare on the subject's nose or cheekbone, blame the
> Florida sun because I'm shooting where the subjects are at the time
> the subjects are there. Sometimes that's high noon.
>
> *I probably did like yours, but I ain't gonna say so.
>

> --
> Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

Yours always look best to me ... :)

Take Care,
Dudley

From: Stuffed Crust on
In rec.photo.digital.slr-systems Bowser <Canon(a)nikon.panny> wrote:
> Be patient.....

I'll have a couple of shots for you later today, I hope.

- Solomon
--
Solomon Peachy pizza at shaftnet dot org
Melbourne, FL ^^ (mail/jabber/gtalk) ^^
From: Bowser on
On Mon, 17 May 2010 20:14:51 -0400, tony cooper
<tony_cooper213(a)earthlink.net> wrote:

>On Mon, 17 May 2010 19:11:36 -0400, Bowser <Canon(a)Nikon.Panny> wrote:
>
>>Be patient.....
>
>I'm leaving tomorrow morning for a trip up north. Our plans are
>flexible, so it may be ten days to two weeks. I hope you received my
>three contributions, but I won't be around to know. I don't access
>newsgroups with my laptop.
>
>To those who will have favorable comments about my photos, thank you.
>
>To those who will have unfavorable comments about my photos...well, I
>didn't like yours either*.
>
>The unfavorable comments will probably have to do with lighting and
>background. I don't do posed photos. I do candid shots as I see 'em.
>I don't carry reflectors, screens, an external flash, or a backdrop.
>If there's a glare on the subject's nose or cheekbone, blame the
>Florida sun because I'm shooting where the subjects are at the time
>the subjects are there. Sometimes that's high noon.
>
>*I probably did like yours, but I ain't gonna say so.

I did get them, but I'll save my awful comments for when you return.

;-)