From: Krzych on

I'm looking for Xilinx Foundation 3.1i or XACT 5 or 6 because I want
to use XC3000 FPGA. I know, that chips are very old but I don't want
scrap it.

Maybe someone has copy?

Thanks
Krzych
From: d_s_klein on
On Jul 4, 11:31 am, Krzych <kb...(a)wp.pl> wrote:
> I'm looking for Xilinx Foundation 3.1i or XACT 5 or 6 because I want
> to use XC3000 FPGA. I know, that chips are very old but I don't want
> scrap it.
>
> Maybe someone has copy?
>
> Thanks
> Krzych

There are a number of discussions about using antique FPGA parts in
this Usenet group.

Search for "antique Xilinx", "XACT", or "Hitting yourself on the head
with a mallet".

Consensus is that it is less expensive to recycle those parts
(properly) and then design & build an adapter that allows a cool-
runner to fit in the socket than it is to program one of them.

Cheers,
RK
From: Krzych on
On 5 Lip, 18:24, d_s_klein <d_s_kl...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jul 4, 11:31 am, Krzych <kb...(a)wp.pl> wrote:
>
> > I'm looking for Xilinx Foundation 3.1i or XACT 5 or 6 because I want
> > to use XC3000 FPGA. I know, that chips are very old but I don't want
> > scrap it.
>
> > Maybe someone has copy?
>
> > Thanks
> > Krzych
>
> There are a number of discussions about using antique FPGA parts in
> this Usenet group.
>
> Search for "antique Xilinx", "XACT", or "Hitting yourself on the head
> with a mallet".
>
> Consensus is that it is less expensive to recycle those parts
> (properly) and then design & build an adapter that allows a cool-
> runner to fit in the socket than it is to program one of them.
>
> Cheers,
> RK

Thank you, maybe you are rigth, the best wayt is to scrap it and
replace with new one.

Thanks
Krzych