From: Dev Tri on
Kevin Solorio wrote:
> Is this for a Rails App?

ya whn i type in the url "localhost:3000/admin "at that time

this error occour.....................

From: Dev Tri on
Brian Candler wrote:
> Dev Tri wrote:
>> We're sorry, but something went wrong.
>>
>> We've been notified about this issue and we'll take a look at it
>> shortly.
>
> Look in log/production.log for the error. If you want to be notified by
> E-mail about such issues, install and configure the
> exception_notification plugin.
>
> But this is a Ruby list, not the Rails list. Please follow the links
> from www.rubyonrails.com to find the Rails list.

thanx for ur suggesiton ...........but cn u just tell me wt is

acutically problem ????????????????

and how i cn soleve it............

From: Thiago Massa on

This error is by your own fault, ruby on rails have some strange errors and
it has nothing to do with the "rails website" or something, get used to it
or go to java lol.

On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 3:31 AM, Dev Tri <divyanshutri(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> Brian Candler wrote:
> > Dev Tri wrote:
> >> We're sorry, but something went wrong.
> >>
> >> We've been notified about this issue and we'll take a look at it
> >> shortly.
> >
> > Look in log/production.log for the error. If you want to be notified by
> > E-mail about such issues, install and configure the
> > exception_notification plugin.
> >
> > But this is a Ruby list, not the Rails list. Please follow the links
> > from www.rubyonrails.com to find the Rails list.
>
> thanx for ur suggesiton ...........but cn u just tell me wt is
>
> acutically problem ????????????????
>
> and how i cn soleve it............

Horofox @ irc.freenode.net | #ruby, #ubuntu & #rails
Thiago Fernandes Massa
11 83979414

From: Ben Bleything on
On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 9:31 PM, Dev Tri <divyanshutri(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> thanx for ur suggesiton ...........but cn u just tell me wt is
> acutically problem ????????????????

No, nobody can... because you haven't given us any information whatsoever.

> and how i cn soleve it............

Look at the logs, figure out where the error is, and then ask the good
people of the Rails list for help.

Ben

From: Kevin Solorio on

Make sure all your gems are up to date, including the rails gem. If you are
using sqlite for you db, check that gem as well. You may then need to do a
clean up to get rid of old gem versions using the "gem cleanup" command.
After all that, try restarting your server.

On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 12:29 AM, Dev Tri <divyanshutri(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> Kevin Solorio wrote:
> > Is this for a Rails App?
>
> ya whn i type in the url "localhost:3000/admin "at that time
>
> this error occour.....................

Kevin Solorio
314-623-2559