From: Dev Tri on

hi any one cn solve this problem

We're sorry, but something went wrong.

We've been notified about this issue and we'll take a look at it
shortly.

From: Kevin Solorio on

Is this for a Rails App?

On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 10:27 AM, Dev Tri <divyanshutri(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> hi any one cn solve this problem
>

> We're sorry, but something went wrong.
>
> We've been notified about this issue and we'll take a look at it
> shortly.

Kevin Solorio
314-623-2559

From: Aldric Giacomoni on
Dev Tri wrote:

> hi any one cn solve this problem
>

> We're sorry, but something went wrong.
>
> We've been notified about this issue and we'll take a look at it
> shortly.

We're on it.

From: Aaron Patterson on
On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 12:30:47AM +0900, Aldric Giacomoni wrote:
> Dev Tri wrote:
> >
> > hi any one cn solve this problem
> >

> > We're sorry, but something went wrong.
> >
> > We've been notified about this issue and we'll take a look at it
> > shortly.
>
> We're on it.

Should be fixed now. I just had to replace the Flux capacitor and get
the server up to 88 miles per hour.

--
Aaron Patterson
http://tenderlovemaking.com/

From: Brian Candler on
Dev Tri wrote:
> We're sorry, but something went wrong.
>
> We've been notified about this issue and we'll take a look at it
> shortly.

Look in log/production.log for the error. If you want to be notified by
E-mail about such issues, install and configure the
exception_notification plugin.

But this is a Ruby list, not the Rails list. Please follow the links
from www.rubyonrails.com to find the Rails list.