From: rs1n on
Also, when the clock is turned on, the stack is nonempty, and there is
currently an error message up in the status area, pressing [up] to
enter the interactive stack leaves a bit of garbage left where the
clock should appear.

Example:

Stack has one object
1: 2
press [y^x] [up]

From: Raymond Del Tondo on
Glad you like it:-)

About the bugs: 3 of the 4 have been fixed for SpeedUI v9.08 ,
I hope to get the last one fixed soon.

About the Alg mode:
That was one of the things which were not
part of my original stack interface design,
and I had no intention to include it.

However, at some point there were users who wanted this feature,
so I included it.

The cache update bug only occurs after changing the
alg font size. After changing the setting in the config dialog,
Java had an explicit WipeCache call for this. Since my config
dialogs are independent from the SpeedUI stack interface,
this wasn't the way to go.
Instead, I introduced kinda stack flag cache,
whose settings are checked at certain places.
This mechanism detects alg font size changes,
and clears the cache if necessary.

The edit mode line shift bug was caused
by a missing ML RTN line...

The review mode trash status line area was
caused by a missing display update instruction.

These have been fixed so far.

One of the next releases will have the
path display with UFL font support.

Raymond

From: Raymond Del Tondo on
Did I mention that I found and fixed the 4th bug a few days ago?

An updated SpeedUI archive will be available at the usual places soon:-)

Raymond

From: rs1n on
Will this update allow for custom fonts? =) I am looking forward to
the next release!

From: Raymond Del Tondo on
SpeedUI 9.08 is a bugfix release only.
It fixes the four display update bugs,
and introduces one small optical change:
The empty space chars beneath the brackets
in the PATH status display have been omitted
to make room for up to two more chars.

The next major release "10" may have
switchable fonts for the stack display.

These will also be editable,
since they are located in an extended version of the UFL,
which will include my 6x7 stk font as FNT3,
and maybe (or optional) a 5x9 font for mimicing
the 4-level stack display within SpeedUI.

This is the plan, and I'm currently preparing some
things for it, but there's still some work to be done;-)