From: Chris on
On 9 Nov, 23:34, "Raymond Del Tondo" <Ih8...(a)nowhere.com> wrote:
> SpeedUI 9.08 is a bugfix release only.
> It fixes the four display update bugs,
> and introduces one small optical change:
> The empty space chars beneath the brackets
> in the PATH status display have been omitted
> to make room for up to two more chars.
>
> The next major release "10" may have
> switchable fonts for the stack display.
>
> These will also be editable,
> since they are located in an extended version of the UFL,
> which will include my 6x7 stk font as FNT3,
> and maybe (or optional) a 5x9 font for mimicing
> the 4-level stack display within SpeedUI.

Sounds good. The big fonts do make for easier reading.

From: John H Meyers on
On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 04:09:13 -0600, Chris wrote:

> Sounds good. The big fonts do make for easier reading.

For a "really big shew," see:
http://www.hpcalc.org/details.php?id=2638

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,972334,00.html
http://calstate.fullerton.edu/news/arts/2003/149_big_shew.html
http://www.google.com/search?q=ed+sullivan

[r->] [OFF]
From: Chris on
On 10 Nov, 12:57, "John H Meyers" <jhmey...(a)nomail.invalid> wrote:
> On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 04:09:13 -0600, Chris wrote:
> > Sounds good.  The big fonts do make for easier reading.
>
> For a "really big shew," see:http://www.hpcalc.org/details.php?id=2638

LOL. That's great. I'm going to load it.

From: rs1n on
Regarding the bug where certain algebraics were displayed with a stack
level indicator that is of the wrong size -- is this a bug in the
AGROB routine? This bug appears to be still in EQSTK and Java as well.
I use EQSTK for my HP48SX (smaller size) and it annoys me that EQSTK
does not have a consistent font size for the stack level indicator.