From: rs1n on
Does anyone know if it is possible to customize SpeedUI's fonts? I
like the 6 level stack, but I prefer using my own fonts. Are the fonts
designed to be 6x4 (6 rows of pixels, 4 columns wide)?
From: Raymond Del Tondo on
Hi,

the SpeedUI 6x6 stack level display font is built-in into the engine,
internally double compressed,
and thus not customizable at the moment.

The other fonts used in the input forms, choose and
message boxes are either the HP-48 built-in fonts,
or taken from UFL if the UFL is installed.

There are plans for one of the next SpeedUI releases
to "outsource" the SpeedUI 6x6 stack font into an
enhanced version of the UFL, maybe as font 3 or 4.

That would allow to customize the look,
and also streamline some of the
inner workings of SpeedUI;-)

HTH

Raymond

From: rs1n on
Somewhat off topic:

I noticed that the commands such as xINEG, xI-, etc. were compiled to
have EQWR properties, among others. However, they do not seem to
behave as expected when used in the EQWR. Or is there something I'm
not understanding about these attributes?

From: Raymond Del Tondo on
Hi,

the props of the xI* keywords are not EQwriter specific,
but used for error handling and dispatching mainly.

When using algebraics, you should use the normal keywords,
without the "I" predicate.

From: rs1n on
Possible bug? Have alpha-mode lock on, but not lower-case lock. Now,
press (and hold) left-shift to type lower-case letters. Only the first
letter gets lower-case'd, and the remaining letters are still
capitalised even while left-shift is held down.

[alpha] [alpha] [leftshift (hold for next three keys)] [A] [B] [C]

S4.6 mode on produces

aBC

whereas the normal behavior should produce

abc