From: Vijay on
Hi,

We want to setup new exchange 2007 server in the domain, and wehave
installed exchange server and also able to send mail to internal users but
unable to send mail to external mail ids,
Please tell me all required things that we need to be done like

public ip , domain registration, dns settings...

i don not know about these steps,,but have the knowledge of exchange server
2007

can i send mail to external domain for only test purpose ,
From: John Oliver, Jr. [MVP] on
Step by Step for setting up Send Connector,
http://www.petri.co.il/configuring-exchange-2007-send-external-email.htm

As for setting up Public IP, MX Record, etc. who currently handles your
external dns records? Typically its our ISP.

--
John Oliver, Jr
MCSE, MCT, CCNA