From: Jeffrey R. Carter on
On Dec 21, 12:26 pm, Tero Koskinen <tero.koski...(a)iki.fi> wrote:

> I know that there is already some sites running AWS[1],
> but they are still somewhat rare, so I decided to share
> my site, stronglytyped.org.

FWIW, blazedialer.com is also an AWS site, but I can't give out a
login for exploring it.
From: Pascal Obry on
Le 24/12/2009 00:15, Jeffrey R. Carter a �crit :
> On Dec 21, 12:26 pm, Tero Koskinen <tero.koski...(a)iki.fi> wrote:
>>
>> I know that there is already some sites running AWS[1],
>> but they are still somewhat rare, so I decided to share
>> my site, stronglytyped.org.
>
> FWIW, blazedialer.com is also an AWS site, but I can't give out a
> login for exploring it.

The photo critic oriented Web site http://v2p.fr.eu.org (fully GPL) is
also AWS based. It is for french speakers though.

We are using Google code to host it:

http://code.google.com/p/vision2pixels/

It is possible to download sources from Git repository or to explorer
the sources there:

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=v2p.git

Pascal.

--| Pascal Obry Team-Ada Member