From: Kittithad Wangveerathananon on
Yeah basically, that what I want. But I need to obtain the value of those pairs, because I want to use it to sub into my objective function to find that which pair max my objective.

I used fmincon before, but feel that the answer is not quite right, since I'm not familiar with the function. So I decided to go manually.