From: Gerry on
Rully

Yahoo Messenger

Use Autoruns to find any unwanted start ups!
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/sysinternals/ProcessesAndThreads/Autoruns.mspx

With Autoruns you can uncheck an item, which disables it from starting,
or you can can right click an item and then delete it. If you uncheck
you can recheck to re-enable the item. It is a much safer approach than
editing the Registry. Another useful feature of the programme is that
you can right click an item and select Search Online to get information
about the item selected.

Select Start, Control Panel, Administrative Tools, Services. Is the
Start Up type for COM + Event service set to Manual?

Another thought is to create a new User Profie for yourself.
How to copy data from a corrupted user profile to a new profile
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/811151/en-us

--

Hope this helps.

Gerry
~~~~
FCA
Stourport, England
Enquire, plan and execute
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: Rully on
Ok. Yahoo Messenger problem, solve.

I'd already try Autoruns. But I don't know which programs should or
shouldn't when start up.

Start Up type for COM + Event service is set to Manual. I have to change it
to Automatic?

About the error on the first post on this thred, still show up. Sometimes
run normally (without error), if I switch to Safe Mode and switch to Windows
Normally.
Hm ... I don't know. I still confuse.

From: Gerry on
Rully

Leave the COM + Event service st to manual.

Are all your Windows Update being successfully installed? Check for
failures.

Select, Start, Help and Support, Keep your Windows up- to-date with
Windows Update, Review your Update History and check the Status Column?

--

Hope this helps.

Gerry
~~~~
FCA
Stourport, England
Enquire, plan and execute

From: Rully on
All Windows Update status are succeeded.

Ok. What's next?