From: Stephanie Good on
Just had the infection come across as 'iuhesysguard.exe' this morning.
Malwarebytes did not detect it (it did last year) and the swp2009demo
was preventing any executables as in previous versions. It seems like
it is my Christmas present now for the past 2 years. I did
veruschkan's approach with karinkitten's restart method and everything
seems to work. I'll try the superantispyware now... See everyone again
next Christmas!

From: lvjesus on
Just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to post this. I just caught
this goober off of People of Walmart.com and have been wrestling with it for
days. I just got rid of another virus a few months ago by having my hard
drive wiped and losing all my data, so I am glad to find this since I thought
I might have the same situation. I do have my docs saved this time but would
have lost a few days of Quickbooks. I am in process as I write this but have
gotten through part already and am able to get on the internet again now. I
am downloading the removal tool now. Thanks again and God Bless.