From: moongeegee on

I issue the following commands, but I don't see the time on my
computer is adjusted.
Before I issue the commands, I make my computer time inaccurate.

C:\>w32tm /config /manualpeerlist:"time.nist.gov,
time.windows.com,bigben.cac.washington.edu" /update
The command completed successfully.

C:\>net stop w32time
The Windows Time service is stopping.
The Windows Time service was stopped successfully.

C:\>net start w32time
The Windows Time service is starting.
The Windows Time service was started successfully.

thanks.
From: Sjouke Burry on
moongeegee wrote:
> I issue the following commands, but I don't see the time on my
> computer is adjusted.
> Before I issue the commands, I make my computer time inaccurate.
>
> C:\>w32tm /config /manualpeerlist:"time.nist.gov,
> time.windows.com,bigben.cac.washington.edu" /update
> The command completed successfully.
>
> C:\>net stop w32time
> The Windows Time service is stopping.
> The Windows Time service was stopped successfully.
>

> C:\>net start w32time
> The Windows Time service is starting.
> The Windows Time service was started successfully.
>

> thanks.
I use "atomic clock sync" , which keeps my xppro sp3 accurate to
the nearest second.
Its a small program from WORLDTIMSERVER.COM.
> http://www.worldtimeserver.com/atomic-clock/atomic.exe

They also have older versions of the program(win95/98/ntxxxx etc).
From: moongeegee on
On May 17, 11:35 pm, Sjouke Burry <burrynulnulf...(a)ppllaanneett.nnll>
wrote:
> moongeegee wrote:
> > I issue the following commands, but I don't see the time on my
> > computer is adjusted.
> > Before I issue the commands, I make my computer time inaccurate.
>
> > C:\>w32tm /config /manualpeerlist:"time.nist.gov,
> > time.windows.com,bigben.cac.washington.edu" /update
> > The command completed successfully.
>
> > C:\>net stop w32time
> > The Windows Time service is stopping.
> > The Windows Time service was stopped successfully.
>
> > C:\>net start w32time
> > The Windows Time service is starting.
> > The Windows Time service was started successfully.
>
> > thanks.
>
> I use "atomic clock sync" , which keeps my xppro sp3 accurate to
> the nearest second.
> Its a small program from WORLDTIMSERVER.COM.
>
> >http://www.worldtimeserver.com/atomic-clock/atomic.exe
>
> They also have older versions of the program(win95/98/ntxxxx etc).

Thank you, but I have so many systems and they have be synchronized
and all have the same time.