From: bof on

I recently booted my XP Pro machine and there appears to have been a
corruption somewhere as the appearance of the desktop had changed,
colours, fonts, etc.. I've got most of it back to how it was but can't
find a way to get the taskbar clock back to its original format.

It now displays:

14:19
Friday

when it used to display:

14:19

Anyone advise where the taskbar clock format can be configured?

Many thanks

--

bof at bof dot me dot uk
From: Andrew on
Control Panel... Regional and Language Options ..
then set the format you want for time/date ;-)

HTH
Andrew

From: Bob I on
Control Panel, Regional and Language Options, Regional Options tab,
Customize button

From: Craig S on
(I'm XP)....I Googled "Taskbar Clock Format". ----Look at Control panel/
Regional and Language Options/ Regional Options Tab--Customize and see if you
can't fix everything.

From: bof on

Thanks for the reply, the short date format here is set to
"dd MMMM yyyy" and the long date is set to "dd MMMM yyyy" yet the desk
top clock shows "Friday"

In message <#bSjmhfwKHA.4532(a)TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl>, Bob I
<birelan(a)yahoo.com> writes

--

bof at bof dot me dot uk
 |  Next  |  Last