From: jemptymethod on
Is there some sort of limit on the size of strings when using tclkit?
I ask because I am able to use the Tcl-based browser hv3 just fine to
render an html page that uses the script tag and src attribute to
utilize a Javascript file that is around 70k in size.
That is, until I wrap hv3 as a starkit, and then the page won't
render. But when I break that Javascript file into 3 files, then the
browser is able to render the page just fine, depending on the size
of
the files.
Below are the 3 files that hv3 wrapped in a starkit can handle:
-rwx------ 1 George None 27693 Jul 22 16:17 jsPgnViewer_converter.js
-rwx------ 1 George None 30284 Jul 22 07:04 jsPgnViewer_rest.js
-rwx------ 1 George None 9311 Jul 22 16:17
jsPgnViewer_thruFuncStripItBroken.js
If I re-arrange the contents of those files though, hv3 in the