From: embark on
Hi there:
I need to know the equivalents of a few Win32 APIs in Linux:
SetWindowsHookEx(), and the call back function of keyboard message
hooking: KeyboardProc(),
SendInput(), Keybd_event() that synthesizes a keystroke,
and GetKeyboardState().

besides, we will write a filter driver when we need to hook some event
in kernel mode,
what is the filter driver equivalent in Linux, what is it's name ?

could any one tell me this ?

Thanks a bunch.
From: Auric__ on
On Fri, 14 May 2010 14:54:02 GMT, I wrote:

> You should probably as in a Linux programming group

Should be "probably ASK". Stupid autopilot fingers.

--
You are a very strange little bearded man.