From: Connie in MT Connie in on
A new situation; out of the clear blue, the remote no longer advances slides.
I am sure the remote works as it can shut off the computer and zoom, so it
must be in my computer and likely something to do with how the slide show is
set up, but I can't figure it out. Help?!
From: John Wilson john AT technologytrish.co DOT on
Does the mouse still advance?
--
john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk