From: Mike Williams on
"se" <se(a)onfakeplace&.atbigfix> wrote in message

> We have one more here of the same kind.
> I think the Jurisdiction will take care of him

For a trouble maker and a liar you are very touchy, Senn (or whatever you
are calling yourself at the moment). You told deliberate lies about me, and
that didn't seem to bother you at all, so why should you take offence at the
person you are referring to making unproven statements about yourself. Like
I say, if you can't take it then don't dish it out.

Mike

From: Kevin Provance on
:
: > We have one more here of the same kind.
: > I think the Jurisdiction will take care of him
:
: For a trouble maker and a liar you are very touchy, Senn (or whatever you
: are calling yourself at the moment). You told deliberate lies about me,
and
: that didn't seem to bother you at all, so why should you take offence at
the
: person you are referring to making unproven statements about yourself.
Like
: I say, if you can't take it then don't dish it out.

I see Thomas Senn is still spouting his nonsense. So he's all upset that I
accused him of pedophilia based on his desire to accumulate data on everyone
he hates to wank off to it? Why so defensive Tommy? The lady doth protest
to much, methinks. Maybe there be a secret the henn don't want anyone
knowing about.

BTW Mike, I have a LinkedIn profile, so I was able to see all the goods on
our little friend Tommy. Nothing impressive, I assure you. He started out
as an itty bitty bank teller. So the next time he decides to berate others
for their simple job, he should keep that in mind. I guess he needed a way
to afford his butter cookies. <eg>

From: DanS on
"se" <se(a)onfakeplace&.atbigfix> wrote in

> "Thomas Bruninx" <thomas.bruninx(a)base.be> skrev i
> meddelelsen
>>

>> Van: "Microsoft Visual Studio" <MVS(a)e-mail.microsoft.com>
>> Aan: <thomas.bruninx(a)base.be>
>> Onderwerp: Visual Basic 2008 Express Edition Registration
>> Datum: zondag 25 juli 2010 22:42
>>

> Thomas Bruninx
> Please, contact the server-administrators (ms,
> eternal-september, aioe) And do what you can to get that
> crazy sh*t below off the internet.

Now *that's* funny.

From: se on

"DanS" <t.h.i.s.n.t.h.a.t(a)r.o.a.d.r.u.n.n.e.r.c.o.m> skrev i meddelelsen
> "se" <se(a)onfakeplace&.atbigfix> wrote in
>

>> "Thomas Bruninx" <thomas.bruninx(a)base.be> skrev i
>> meddelelsen
>>>

>>> Van: "Microsoft Visual Studio" <MVS(a)e-mail.microsoft.com>
>>> Aan: <thomas.bruninx(a)base.be>
>>> Onderwerp: Visual Basic 2008 Express Edition Registration
>>> Datum: zondag 25 juli 2010 22:42
>>>

>> Thomas Bruninx
>> Please, contact the server-administrators (ms,
>> eternal-september, aioe) And do what you can to get that
>> crazy sh*t below off the internet.
>
> Now *that's* funny.

What is considered to be funny differs among
people. Someone might find it funny what they
see on Wikileaks.org for the time being. The
soldiers who did the massacre on those unarmed
civilian afghanistans, did they do it for fun?.

Was it funny to be present while disdaining a
whole range of countries was going on?.

Would you consider it funny if/and when a couple of
lunatics started a heavely disdain of your country
(english?). Would you take no action!

Until now, you're the only one besides the two
lunatics who commented on this issue.

Denmark was the only eu. country with exception of
england (because, en. was not occupied), where no
jewish was undergoing holocaust, they were almost
all smuggled to sweden. About 500 was deported to
a german none extermination camp. But by the danish
government intervention they got special treatment
and was allowed to recieve foot - and medical -
supply packages. After the war, they all came home,
except about 50, who died of illness.

It's easy to find anything about any countrys, both
good and bad. Do you think england is an exception?.

These two lunatics has been harassed several people
here for years. Now it's not anough anymore, but
aiming at a whole people in several countries too.

Defending this ?.

From: Mike Williams on

> Now it's not anough anymore, but aiming at
> a whole people in several countries too.

Hey Tommy, you're a bit touchy for someone who has spent a long time
conducting a vile campaign of abuse and hatred against certain people and
has gone so far as to take it to their private email address, where you do
far worse things than you do in the group.

Lighten up, Tommy. Abuse and hatred is your stock in trade. What goes around
comes around.

Mike