From: DanS on
"se" <se(a)onfakeplace&.atbigfix> wrote in

>>> Thomas Bruninx
>>> Please, contact the server-administrators (ms,
>>> eternal-september, aioe) And do what you can to get that
>>> crazy sh*t below off the internet.
>>
>> Now *that's* funny.

(I'll answer your questions even though

> What is considered to be funny differs among
> people. Someone might find it funny what they
> see on Wikileaks.org for the time being. The
> soldiers who did the massacre on those unarmed
> civilian afghanistans, did they do it for fun?.

I don't know if they did it for fun. I wans't there. I
theorize that countries all over the world have all kinds of
sick individuals in their military that had joined strickly
for the opportunity to 'legally' kill people.

> Was it funny to be present while disdaining a
> whole range of countries was going on?.
>
> Would you consider it funny if/and when a couple of
> lunatics started a heavely disdain of your country
> (english?). Would you take no action!

I don't care what some whackos from half way around the world
say about the USA on a friggin Usenet discussion group about
programming.

> Until now, you're the only one besides the two
> lunatics who commented on this issue.
>
> Denmark was the only eu. country with exception of
> england (because, en. was not occupied), where no
> jewish was undergoing holocaust, they were almost
> all smuggled to sweden. About 500 was deported to
> a german none extermination camp. But by the danish
> government intervention they got special treatment
> and was allowed to recieve foot - and medical -
> supply packages. After the war, they all came home,
> except about 50, who died of illness.
>
> It's easy to find anything about any countrys, both
> good and bad. Do you think england is an exception?.
>
> These two lunatics has been harassed several people
> here for years. Now it's not anough anymore, but
> aiming at a whole people in several countries too.
>
> Defending this ?.

I'm not defending anything.

I was laughing at the notion you had that the administrators
of those two servers care at all about what you want deleted.

That is what my reply was about.
From: se on

"DanS" <t.h.i.s.n.t.h.a.t(a)r.o.a.d.r.u.n.n.e.r.c.o.m> skrev i meddelelsen
> "se" <se(a)onfakeplace&.atbigfix> wrote in

>>> Now *that's* funny.
>>>

> (I'll answer your questions even though
>

>> What is considered to be funny differs among
>> people. Someone might find it funny what they
>> see on Wikileaks.org for the time being. The
>> soldiers who did the massacre on those unarmed
>> civilian afghanistans, did they do it for fun?.
>
> I don't know if they did it for fun. I wans't there. I
> theorize that countries all over the world have all kinds of
> sick individuals in their military that had joined strickly
> for the opportunity to 'legally' kill people.
>

>> Was it funny to be present while disdaining a
>> whole range of countries was going on?.
>>
>> Would you consider it funny if/and when a couple of
>> lunatics started a heavely disdain of your country
>> (english?). Would you take no action!
>
> I don't care what some whackos from half way around the world
> say about the USA on a friggin Usenet discussion group about
> programming.
>

>> Until now, you're the only one besides the two
>> lunatics who commented on this issue.
>>
>> Denmark was the only eu. country with exception of
>> england (because, en. was not occupied), where no
>> jewish was undergoing holocaust, they were almost
>> all smuggled to sweden. About 500 was deported to
>> a german none extermination camp. But by the danish
>> government intervention they got special treatment
>> and was allowed to recieve foot - and medical -
>> supply packages. After the war, they all came home,
>> except about 50, who died of illness.
>>
>> It's easy to find anything about any countrys, both
>> good and bad. Do you think england is an exception?.
>>
>> These two lunatics has been harassed several people
>> here for years. Now it's not anough anymore, but
>> aiming at a whole people in several countries too.
>>
>> Defending this ?.
>>

> I'm not defending anything.
>
> I was laughing at the notion you had that the administrators
> of those two servers care at all about what you want deleted.
>
> That is what my reply was about.

You're right there. I also think the administrators of these servers
would laugh as well. I'm not sure if any limit exist. They probably
would remove a subscription when a courthouse sentence exist.
Not sure what countries would be respected. In cases where a
poster is accusing a participator for being paedofile, I guess it
would be within limit of possibility. On ms-forums a closure would
take place almost automatically. Yet, I don't think, any jurisdiction
having knowledge of certain kinds of harassments being spread
out on the internet by one of their citizens, would not take action
against it. Anyway, this is the information I've been given of a
relative of mine, who is supposed to know. Accusing people for
being paedofile without any evidence is a serious crime in most
countries world over. Adventually only depraved persons would
take such nasty methodes in use. This limits the extent.
But as I said in an earlier thread; newsgroups an eldorado.