From: zogerdr on
Hi,

I'm getting this message subject in some messages I receive thru the
Outlook 2003:

"this is a message header. the full item has not been downloaded"

I only get this subject and no message body.

The Exchange is a 2003. Both the Outlook as the Exchage are most up to
date.
Allready searched in mstechnet but got no results.

Anyone? Tks.

Best regards,
zogerdr

From: Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] on
If you hit return on the header item do you get the option to download the
full item?

From: zogerdr on
Yes I get that message and when I click "Yes" nothing happends, even
after send/receive.

Regards,
zogerdr

From: Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] on
I don't get a Yes/No dialog. I get a dialog with multiple options (3 or 4).

From: zogerdr on
I'm clicking twice on the message (was this what you meant with "hit
return on the header item"?), as if I wanted to see it in fullscreen. I
get the following message:

"this message has not been fully downloaded from the server. would you
like to mark it form download?" Here I click "Yes"

Regards,
zogerdr