From: KenSheridan via AccessMonster.com on
Tom:

Its good to know I still have one or two grey cells functioning. I'm glad to
have helped, but in answer to your question, the following is always in need
of any little assistance which can be given:

http://www.fishermensmission.org.uk/

It may seem an odd choice for someone who lives about as far from the sea as
its possible to get in the UK (which admittedly isn't very far) but both my
wife's and my family have strong maritime ties.

Ken Sheridan
Stafford, England

Tom wrote:
>Ken,
>
>You are dead on! thank you so very much.
>
>I was trying to wright the queries using the datediff but couldn't figure
>out how or where to place it in the sql without errors.
>
>May I donate to your cause?
>
>Thanks again
>
>Tom

First  |  Prev  |